Saturday, June 9, 2012

Duct Tape Flower Pens

It may be known that real men use duct tape. Well...so do real women! 
I needed to get a gift for someone and thought that I would save a few dollars by making the gift myself. I have seen some great homemade gifts made out of duct tape! (My cousin is quite the expert.) 
I saw this great idea of a bouquet of duct tape flower pens and thought this would be perfect.


All you need is colourful duct tape and some pens.

You cut a small rectangular piece of duct tape to start. Then fold one edge in.

And fold the other side in.

Wrap it around the end of the pen and keep going!


TA-DA! You have your duct tape flower pen bouquet! 

I put my bouquet in a glass vase with crystal vase filler and tied a ribbon around.
A great homemade gift!

No comments: